BA (Hons) Marketing (Top Up)
You can earn an academic qualification awarded by Anglia Ruskin University delivered online through London School of Marketing.
Imperial College Britannia is a Recognised Business Partner for LSM and will help you assess your eligibility for the course. ICB will enrol you for your desired programme at an affordable price as compared to any other institution and will also offer you additional study assistance, if required, with the course.
The BA (Hons) in Marketing (Top up) will be helpful for students who are looking to further their career in the marketing field.
1. Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSE’s and two A Levels
2. A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above)
3. Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma
The following will be delivered by London School of Marketing, who will be delivering the course for the university:
– Course materials
– Assessment materials
– Access to the LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students
– Mintel market reports, including industry reports, financial analysis and company information
– Two complementary digital publications to support your revision
In addition, you will also receive the following:
– A welcome webinar at the beginning of the course
– Further online webinars for assignment and exam workshops
– A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
– Supervision for all Major Project modules
After completion, you should have a good understanding of the marketing strategies and concepts that will help you excel in this field.
Please note there is a one-off fee of £120 for all our courses at the time of registration.
|Module fee||£ 4830.00|
|Registration fee||£ 120.00|
|Total fees for students||£ 4950.00|