watch You can earn an academic qualification awarded by Northampton University delivered online through London School of Marketing.
Imperial College Britannia is a Recognised Business Partner for LSM and will help you assess your eligibility for the course. ICB will enrol you for your desired programme through LSM at an affordable price as compared to any other institution. We can also offer you additional study tuition service, if required, for your chosen course.
The BSc (Hons) International Accounting programme will be a suitable qualification for any one who holds a Foundation Degree in a related field, an HND or equivalent (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or a professional qualification up to level 5 such as AIA, IFA, ACCA, or CIMA to upgrade to the full degree.
A Higher National Diploma or equivalent (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or Foundation Degree in a related field. Alternatively, applicants must hold professional qualifications up to level 5 such as AIA, IFA, ACCA, or CIMA.
International students with Higher Diplomas or degrees from their own country will be considered. The English requirement for this course is IELTS 6.0.
The EduQual Diploma in Business Management (Accounting and Finance – (SCQF, Level 8) is also accepted as an entry pathway for this programme.
The following is included for all study modes and will be provided by the London School of Marketing:
– Course materials
– Assessment materials
– Access to the LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students
– Mintel market reports, including industry reports, financial analysis and company information
– Two complementary digital publications to support your revision
In addition, you will also receive the following:
– A welcome webinar at the beginning of the course
– Further online webinars for assignment and exam workshops
– A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
– Supervision for all Major Project modules
|Accounting Dissertation||40 credits|
|International Money and Finance||20 credits|
|Corporate Governance||20 credits|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||20 credits|
|Business Communication||20 credits|
|Total no of credits||120 credits|
Please note there is a one-off fee of £120 for all our courses at the time of registration.
|Module fee||£ 5330.00|
|Registration fee||£ 120.00|
|Total fees for students||£ 5450.00|