The Diploma in Business Management qualification is focused on managing communication, business organisations in a global context, people management, finance for managers as well as an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager.
It includes a broad range of highly relevant business and management subject areas, making it ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private of public sector business. The programme allows learners to acquire knowledge and understanding in a range of topics and to develop key skills they require to work in Business Management roles.
Awarding Body: OTHM
|Diploma in Business Management (QCF) –Level 4||120||1st yr of a 3 yr UK Bachelor’s degree||£3250||7 months|
For entry onto the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learner must possess:
- Level 3 Diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualifications
- Mature learners (over 21) are accepted, subject to relevant work experience (at least one year, evidenced by a CV) and professional references
- Minimum C grade or equivalent in English or proof of English proficiency; OR
- minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider; OR
IELTS level 4.0 in each components
The Level 4 Diploma in Business Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit Title||Credit|
|J/507/0974||Introduction to Business Communication||20|
|L/507/0975||Introduction to Quantitative Methods||20|
|R/507/0976||Introduction to Business||20|
|Y/507/0977||Introduction to Finance||20|
Upon successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification learners will;
- be eligible to gain entry into Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor’s degree; or
- pursue a Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
For International Students:
Imperial College Britannia works with an experienced panel of tutors, who teach students through the online delivery method. Students are provided access to Moodle through which they can easily access their resources and course material anytime they want. Students are emailed a reminder before the online class begins and are sent an interactive link through which they can easily attend a virtual class with live interactivity and sharing of slides and other course material.
For UK Students:
Students within the UK can easily attend our classes based in Manchester. However, they also have the option to study online and opt for a blended learning delivery mode.