The Diploma in Business Management qualification is designed for learners to enhance their understanding of management in the context of general business. The qualification will give learners a theoretical understanding of management concepts and an overview of general business. It will equip learners to find employment with junior management prospects in general business or to continue professional or academic studies in a related area.
enter Awarding body: OTHM
|Diploma in Business Management (QCF) –Level 5||120||2nd yr of a 3 yr UK Bachelor’s degree||£4250||7 months|
For entry onto the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learner must possess:
- Level 4 Diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualifications
- Mature learners (over 21) are accepted, subject to relevant work experience (at least one year, evidenced by a CV) and professional references
- Minimum C grade or equivalent in English or proof of English proficiency; OR
- minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider; OR
- IELTS level 4.0 in each component
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit Title||Credit|
|L/507/1270||Human Resource Management||20|
|D/507/1273||Marketing Management and Planning||20|
|F/507/1279||Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance||20|
Upon successful completion of the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification learners will:
- be eligible to gain entry into the final year of Bachelor’s degree; or
- pursue a Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
For International Students:
Imperial College Britannia works with an experienced panel of tutors, who teach students through the online delivery method. Students are provided access to Moodle through which they can easily access their resources and course material anytime they want. Students are emailed a reminder before the online class begins and are sent an interactive link through which they can easily attend a virtual class with live interactivity and sharing of slides and other course material.
For UK Students:
Students within the UK can easily attend our classes based in Manchester. However, they also have the option to study online and opt for a blended learning delivery mode.