The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to enable learners to develop a sound understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers in own country. It will enhance knowledge in learners so that they can work as an effective manager in hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care professions.
follow url Awarding body: OTHM
|Diploma in Health & Social Care Management (RQF) –Level 7||120||UK Masters Degree||£6000||10 months|
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- If you are not from the United Kingdom or a majority English-speaking country, you must provide evidence that you are competent in English language at a minimum of CEFR (the Common European Framework) level B2 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 5.5 in each component.
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF) consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit|
|A/507/9462||Managing Finance in Health and Social Care||15|
|F/507/9463||International Health Policy||15|
|J/507/9464||Strategic Management for Health and Social Care||15|
|L/507/9465||Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care||15|
|R/507/9466||Human Resources Management in Health and Social Care||15|
|T/507/9461||Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care||15|
|Y/507/9467||Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care||10|
|D/507/9468||Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers||20|
Passing the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management enables learners to:
- Progress into or within employment or continue their further study towards UK Masters top up qualifications.
- Consider the entry progression arrangement with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 3-7 qualifications that are accredited by OTHM
For International Students:
Imperial College Britannia works with an experienced panel of tutors, who teach students through the online delivery method. Students are provided access to Moodle through which they can easily access their resources and course material anytime they want. Students are emailed a reminder before the online class begins and are sent an interactive link through which they can easily attend a virtual class with live interactivity and sharing of slides and other course material.
For UK Students:
Students within the UK can easily attend our classes based in Manchester. However, they also have the option to study online and opt for a blended learning delivery mode.