The Diploma in Human Resource Management has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the management of human resources, aligned with good strategic decision making and to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic human resource management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
neurontin 300 mgs
Awarding body: OTHM
|http://thesightseer.org/book/miss-martha-mary-crawford/ Programme||http://fixzoneni.co.uk/nproject-tag/virusspyware-removal/ Credits||UK Equivalency||Fee||Duration|
|Diploma in Human Resources Management (RQF) –Level 7||120||UK Masters Degree||£ 5050||10 months|
|Diploma in Human Resources Management (RQF) –Level 7||120||UK Masters Degree||£6000||10 months|
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- If you are not from the United Kingdom or a majority English-speaking country, you must provide evidence that you are competent in English language at a minimum of CEFR (the Common European Framework) level B2 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 5.5 in each component.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management programmes consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit|
|D/508/0619||Strategic Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour||15|
|R/508/0620||Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources||15|
|Y/508/0621||Leadership and Management Development||15|
|Y/508/0622||Contemporary Issues in Human Resources Management||15|
|Y/508/0623||Global Talent Management||15|
|Y/508/0624||Performance and Reward Management||15|
|Y/508/0626||Business Research Methods||20|
Passing the Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management enables learners to:
- Progress into or within employment or continue their further study towards UK Masters top up qualifications
- Consider the entry progression arrangement with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 7 qualifications accredited by OTHM into Masters Top Up programmes
For International Students:
Imperial College Britannia works with an experienced panel of tutors, who teach students through the online delivery method. Students are provided access to Moodle through which they can easily access their resources and course material anytime they want. Students are emailed a reminder before the online class begins and are sent an interactive link through which they can easily attend a virtual class with live interactivity and sharing of slides and other course material.
For UK Students:
Students within the UK can easily attend our classes based in Manchester. However, they also have the option to study online and opt for a blended learning delivery mode.