The Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management is designed to provide learners with a challenging qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation. This will enable learners to critically apply contemporary knowledge and theories to the management of complex problems in the tourism and hospitality industry.
buy Lyrica in uk Awarding body: OTHM
|Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management (QCF) –Level 5||120||2nd yr of a 3 yr UK Bachelor’s degree||£4250||7 months|
For entry onto the Level 5 Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management qualification, learner must possess:
- Level 4 Diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualifications
- Mature learners (over 21) are accepted, subject to relevant work experience (at least one year, evidenced by a CV) and professional references
- Minimum C grade or equivalent in English or proof of English proficiency; OR
- minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider; OR
- IELTS level 4.0 in each component
The Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit Title||Credit|
|K/507/7366||Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality||20|
|M/507/7367||Marketing Management in Tourism and Hospitality||20|
|T/507/7368||Customer Relations Management in Tourism and Hospitality||20|
|A/507/7369||Operations Management in Tourism and Hospitality||20|
|M/507/7370||Finance Management in Tourism and Hospitality||20|
|T/507/7371||Human Resources Management in Tourism and Hospitality||20|
Upon successful completion of the Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification learners will be
- eligible to gain entry into the final year of Bachelor’s degree; or
- pursue a Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
For International Students:
Imperial College Britannia works with an experienced panel of tutors, who teach students through the online delivery method. Students are provided access to Moodle through which they can easily access their resources and course material anytime they want. Students are emailed a reminder before the online class begins and are sent an interactive link through which they can easily attend a virtual class with live interactivity and sharing of slides and other course material.
For UK Students:
Students within the UK can easily attend our classes based in Manchester. However, they also have the option to study online and opt for a blended learning delivery mode.