Welcome to ICB
ICB offers on-line courses to all its international students using state-of-the-art technology. Our on-line programmes allow international student to get a feel to true UK standard qualification from the comfort of their home.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Select an online course
- Complete application form and provide required documents
- If approved, proceed with tuition fee
- Once enrolled, log in to your student area
- Start your course on the given start day and connect to live classes/seminars online
- Have access to resources, lecture recordings and more via your student area
- Interact with tutors as and when required
- Submit assignments on given deadlines
- Receive certificate on passing and completing the course
WHY STUDY ON-LINE WITH ICB?
24×7 access to student area
Once you are enrolled as a student, you will have 24×7 access to your student area. This area allows you to go through your programme schedule, modules, resources, lecture slides and a lot more.
You can always chat with your tutor during the live class sessions. If you miss a session, you will always have it available online and you can email your subject tutor anytime you like for further discussion.
If required, you can request for 1to1 sessions with your tutors to further understand various concepts.
HOW TO PAY TUITION FEES
Once you are accepted for your course, you will be sent an email with payment details for your on-line course. ICB accepts payment via paypal, debit card and credit card. As soon as the payment is confirmed, you are sent log in details for your account. You can use this log in area to access your course.
You can contact your student advisor any time you like for assistance with your course or decision for your future career.