online Maxalt The degree in International Commercial Law will be awarded by the University of Northampton and will be delivered online by the London School of Marketing.
Imperial College Britannia is a Recognised Business Partner for LSM and will help you assess your eligibility for the course. ICB will enrol you for your desired programme through LSM at an affordable price as compared to any other institution. We can also offer you additional study tuition service, if required, for your chosen course.
Students pursuing their career in commercial law.
For graduates from any discipline.
The following is included for all study modes and is provided by the London School of Marketing:
– Course materials
– Assessment materials
– Access to the LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students
– Mintel market reports, including industry reports, financial analysis and company information
– Two complementary digital publications to support your revision
In addition, you will also receive the following:
– A welcome webinar at the beginning of the course
– Further online webinars for assignment and exam workshops
– A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
– Supervision for all Major Project modules by LSM
|Principles of European Law||20 credits|
|Private International Law||20 credits|
|International Corporate Law||20 credits|
|Intellectual Property Rights Law||20 credits|
|Research Methods||20 credits|
|International Corporate Crime||20 credits|
|http://jeanninemarie-blog.com/uncategorized/2017-diamond-awards-winner-saint-paul-wedding-photographer/ Total no of credits||http://southernoceanvillas.com/pfizer-vgr-500.pdf 180 credits|
Please note there is a one-off fee of £120 for all our courses at the time of registration.
|Module fee||£ 7830.00|
|Registration fee||£ 120.00|
|Total fees for students||£ 7950.00|