http://shredderjoe.com/INDEX.HTML This Masters programme in Human Resource Management (Top Up) will be awarded by the University of Northampton and the course will be delivered online by the London School of Marketing.
Imperial College Britannia is a Recognised Business Partner for LSM and will help you assess your eligibility for the course. ICB will enrol you for your desired programme through LSM at an affordable price as compared to any other institution. We can also offer you additional study tuition service, if required, for your chosen course.
The MA in Human Resource Management will be beneficial for anyone looking to work in the Human Resource department.
– The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Postgraduate Diploma
– A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above);
– The EduQual Diploma in Business Management (Human Resource Management – SCQF, Level 11) qualification
The following is included for all study modes and is provided by the London School of Marketing:
– Course materials
– Assessment materials
– Access to the LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students
– Mintel market reports, including industry reports, financial analysis and company information
– Two complementary digital publications to support your revision
In addition, you will also receive the following:
– A welcome webinar at the beginning of the course
– Further online webinars for assignment and exam workshops
– A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
– Supervision for all Major Project modules by London School of Marketing
Student will be required to carry our research and prepare a dissertation.
Please note there is a one-off fee of £120 for all our courses at the time of registration.
|Module fee||£ 4330.00|
|Registration fee||£ 120.00|
|Total fees for students||£ 4450.00|