MA in Marketing & Innovation(Top Up)
You can earn a Masters in Marketing & Innovation (Top Up) awarded by Anglia Ruskin University and delivered online through London School of Marketing.
Imperial College Britannia is a Recognised Business Partner for LSM and will help you assess your eligibility for the course. ICB will enrol you for your desired programme through LSM at an affordable price as compared to any other institution. We can also offer you additional study tuition service, if required, for your chosen course.
Anyone looking for progression in their professional career.
1. UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent AND two years relevant managerial experience OR; Candidates without a Bachelors degree but with a minimum of five years of relevant managerial work experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
2. A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above)
3. Level 7 Diploma
The following is included for all study modes and is offered by London School of Marketing:
– Course materials
– Assessment materials
– Access to the LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students
– Mintel market reports, including industry reports, financial analysis and company information
– Two complementary digital publications to support your revision
In addition to the above, you will also receive the following:
– A welcome webinar at the beginning of the course
– Further online webinars for assignment and exam workshops
– A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
– One-to-one supervision for all major project modules by London School of Marketing
By the end of the masters in marketing course, you would have a good understanding of strategies and concepts in the area of marketing management and innovation.
Please note there is a one-off fee of £120 for all our courses at the time of registration.
|Module fee||£ 3830.00|
|Registration fee||£ 120.00|
|Total fees for students||£ 3950.00|