MSc in Accounting and Finance (Top-Up)
The degree for MSc in Accounting and Finance will be awarded by the University of Northampton and will be delivered online by London School of Marketing.
Imperial College Britannia is a Recognised Business Partner for LSM and will help you assess your eligibility for the course. ICB will enrol you for your desired programme through LSM at an affordable price as compared to any other institution. We can also offer you additional study tuition service, if required, for your chosen course.
This MSc in Accounting and Finance will be beneficial for professionals in the accounting and finance related fields.
Applicants should have successfully completed professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, AIA, CIMA, CPA Australia OR the below qualification;
Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
The following is included for all study modes and provided by the London School of Marketing:
– Course materials
– Assessment materials
– Access to the LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students
– Access to the Northampton Integrated Learning Environment (NILE) provided by London School of Marketing
– Mintel market reports, including industry reports, financial analysis and company information
– Two complementary digital publications to support your revision
In addition, you will also receive the following:
– A welcome webinar at the beginning of the course
– Further online webinars for assignment and exam workshops by LSM
– A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
– Supervision for all Major Project modules by LSM
A dissertation or project report of approximately 12,000 words.
Please note there is a one-off fee of £120 for all our courses at the time of registration.
|Module fee||£ 4330.00|
|Registration fee||£ 120.00|
|Total fees for students||£ 4450.00|